Tablet Data Recovery
For the most part, tablets are simply larger versions of mobile phones but without the capacity to make telephone calls.
All of the same principles apply to the recovery of data from tablets and we can use the same forensic hardware and software, along with advanced tools and techniques such as chip-off (additional fees apply) for badly damaged, unresponsive or unsupported tablets.
All work carried out for the general public will be by our data recovery lab and not a forensic expert although, we generally use the same tools.
We are able to extract a large amount of data from tablets, including but not limited to:
- Skype calls and chats
- WhatsApp, Kik, Tango and chat data from many other messaging applications
- Text notes
- Audio files - voice notes, music etc
- Location data
- Accounts - Email, chat application etc
- Web History
- Installed and previously installed applications
- Office Documents
- Paired Wi-Fi networks list with their geo position
- Paired Bluetooth devices list
- Skype address book
- User dictionary
- And much more...