The New Year is upon us and new adventures around the corner. www.phonedatarecovery.co.uk wish you all a very happy new year.Some helpful tips for a night out:
1. Fully charge your battery
2. Text 3 members of family or friends to let them know where you will be
3. Check in on Facebook (if you have it)
4. Meeting people you have never seen before? Take a picture. If they are friendly, they won’t mind!
5. Never leave your drink unattended or accept one from a stranger. If you do accept, take a picture of them.
6. Store at least 3 taxi numbers before you leave
7. Activate “GPS” on your phone
8. Activate “find my phone”
9. Check your taxi has a badge on the outside and take photographs. Let the taxi driver know you are sending the photographs to family before you get in!
10. If you are in a cab on your own, call someone to let them know and send them the pictures including one of the driver.
Your mobile phone stores a huge amount of data and can tell a story in the event that an incident occurs. This can be invaluable in some cases.
Stay safe everyone and record your night out for safety and the memories!!Happy New Year!! Stay safe ;)
We love mobile devices and if a related news article or anything interests us, we'll post it here!